Branchless Banking is Now Possible with Remote Customer Acquisition
The system, which minimizes the time spent on face-to-face banking services in daily life, also protects customers against fraud and deceptive transactions as it provides live connections in the digital environment. With AssistBox, you can offer banking services to your customers regardless of time and place with fast identity verification steps, you can increase satisfaction and reach a much wider audience.
With AssistBox, You Can Move Customer Onboarding Processes to the Digital Environment
AssistBox also has Features such as Authentication and Authenticity Check
AssistBox remote customer onboarding module brings together the user who wants to get service and the customer representative quickly and comfortably online. At this point, the process works as follows:
- Thanks to the infrastructure integrated into the bank's system, the user sends a call request.
- When the turn of the customers who make the request comes, a video call starts with the customer representative.
- During the call, permission to access the camera is requested for authentication operations.
- After giving permission, the customer can make video calls with the customer representative via camera.
- In this process, the customer representative completes the authentication steps live by using the AssistBox's features such as taking photos and recording videos.
- The system, which has features such as authentication, reality check, OCR, NFC, and hologram reading, carries the entire process online.
Customers Can Ask Their Questions About the Product to the Sales Representative and Get Information
AssistBox remote customer onboarding service can also be used for online sales.
- Customers who want to get information about the bank's products can contact the accredited person through the system and have a call about it.
- The customer can connect to the sales representative, ask questions, and get support.
- The sales representative can provide comprehensive information to the customer using the different features in the AssistBox system. The sales representative can make a presentation to the customer by screen sharing. Can share details, graphics, and diagrams about the product. This way, the bank can introduce the products to its current customers in a short time.
- Even if users do not have time to go to the bank, they can get to know the product they want to buy. Likewise, potential customers can quickly access the data they want to obtain. They can get the chance to examine the products offered by the bank, which is strengthened with innovative systems, in a digital environment.